Thursday 26 November 2015

What it's all about

For those who don't know me, my name is Donna. 
I am 24 years old.
And this past august I was diagnosed with Acute Leukaemia A.L.L. 
It was quite the shocker for both me and my family. 
I had just moved out on my own for the first time, just started a new job and even adopted my first pet 2 weeks prior to my diagnoses. 
I was right there were I wanted to be: really ambitious and WAY too excited for the rest of my life. And then BOOM "you have cancer".


Well the dust has now settled, and I've been sitting at home with not much to do for the past 4 month and I have 5 more months of joblessness ahead so I figured starting a blog could pass the time, answer some questions and maybe even offer some support to other young adults going through this too.

5 comments:

  1. You did a good job ... , this blog will help you and help so many other cancer patients , thank you for creating such a blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to share passing-time with u here <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the luck , so proud of you and love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna! This is Katya, Kevin Galise's friend from work - we met just a couple times and although I don't know you well, you've always come across as someone really radiant and positive. I was shocked to find out about your diagnosis on fb, I just want to say stay strong! and I enjoy reading/seing your posts. I'm sending you the best vibes, don't let that light fade inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you started this blog! Keep us in the loop. Love you

    ReplyDelete